On Nov 15, 2007 2:46 PM, Jean-Sébastien Guay
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Paul,
>
> > Well, I'm not sure this is a good OSG coding example :)
>
> The point I think is that once it's in SVN we can improve it more
> easily. Getting the first version of something is the hard part, then
> it can be incrementally improved very easily.
>
> Thanks in any case, it's a useful tool.

May I add my warm welcome to such a cool feature.  Added an OSG
example that does graph building would be very nice.  I've tagged
Paul's original post, but alas don't have time to play yet.  If others
have time I'd to create an osg style example ready for inclusion with
SVN then this would be much appreciated as I could check it in without
any major reworking to fit with use of CMake etc.