Hello.
I need the near plane of the osgViewer::Viewer camera.
The FAQ says:
"Q 21. If I let OpenSceneGraph calculate my near and far clipping planes, how
do I get them?
A: This info is available through the cull visitor, so:
sceneView->getCullVisitor()->getCalculatedNearPlane();
sceneView->getCullVisitor()->getCalculatedFarPlane();"

Then I searched the mail list archive and found this in a respons to a question
about how to retrive the SceneView in osg 2.0:
"However, the SceneView is not accessible to osgViewer-based apps. osgViewer
treats SceneView as an internal object, part of the implementation, which
might go away in the future."

The question is how can i get the near plane when using osg::Viewer?
Can I use osg::Camera::getProjectionMatrixAsPerspective(...)?

Andreas Lindmark

=
BLT Roll-Out Garage Flooring®
Beautifies the garage in minutes and protects the floor for years.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=46742104b51b3787b43a47c84733c172