Ok. Thanks for the reply. Followup question: Is there an automagic way
to determine what this last camera is or do I need to keep track of
that myself?

Is it reasonable to attach a camera to the scenegraph set as the
"last" camera just for capture purposes? I wouldn't think there would
be much overhead incurred, but never hurts to ask.