Hi Robert,
I need to update many textures every frame, but ideally I'd only update
those that will actually be drawn.

So after I've called SceneView::cull() what's the best way to identify
all textures to be drawn?

The maximum size at which the textures will be drawn is also important,
so how can I get the bounding box and projection and modelview matrices
for each Drawable to be drawn with that texture?

Thanks very much

Michael Platings| Software Developer| Pixel Power Ltd
College Business Park | Coldhams Lane | Cambridge | CB1 3HD

Tel: +44 (0) 1223 721 000 | Fax: +44 (0) 1223 721111 |
http://www.pixelpower.com <http://www.pixelpower.com/>

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com