  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul Martz
  Sent: 06 December 2007 21:56
  To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
  Subject: [osg-users] OpenFlight Continuation Record support

  Hi Brede -- I see the current OpenFlight importer doesn't support
Continuation Records. I haven't looked at what it would take to add it, but
wondered what your thoughts were? Was this left out because it wasn't a
requirement, or because it didn't fit into the design?

  I'm finding I need it for large LocalVertexPool records. I wonder if it
could be supported on a record-by-record basis... Thoughts?

  Paul Martz
  Skew Matrix Software LLC
  http://www.skew-matrix.com
  303 859 9466