All-

Thanks in advance, I am new to OSG. I got the latest because I wanted to use
the new QOSGWidget feature. However, it seems to have a problem under Windows
XP and QT 3.3.

If I run the osgviewerQT example with the following command line options:

cow.osg --QOSGWidget --CompositeViewer
or
cow.osg --QOSGWidget

I get an exception in QOSGWidget::resizeEvent. I believe this is because the
GraphicsContext fails to create in QOSGWidget::createContext(), and then an
exception occurs when the null pointer is used.

If you comment out the line

  traits->inheritedWindowData = new WindowData(winId());

in QOSGWidget::createContext() the GraphicsContext is created. But then the
canvas is not in the window.

I believe this may be the same problem Enrique had in the thread [osg-users]
CompositeViewer frame() , dated 12-8-7.

I had the same problem when using the 2.2.0 stable release and trying to
incorporate the attachment to the above mentioned thread.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Virginia