All-

I am trying to have multiple views into the same scene, which the user can
manipulate separately (navigation in one should not affect the display of the
other). I want each view to be in a separate window. Right now my second window
is not refreshing. I am using QT 3.3.

Due to the issue in the *exception in Examples osgviewerQT* thread I have
returned to using the adapter widget.

This may not be the correct approach but here is what I tried. Similar to the
osgViewerQT example I derived my own class from CompositeViewer. However,
instead of also inheriting from AdapterWidget (since that would only give me 1
window) I have my derived class contain a list of Adapter widgets.

I set up a QTimer and when it ticks I call an update function that does the
following

for(std::vector<AdapterWidget *>::iterator itr = _adapterWidgets.begin();
        itr != _adapterWidgets.end(); ++itr)
{
        (*itr)->updateGL();
}
frame();

Right now one window is reponsive but the other does not seem to refresh or
respond to mouse events. Am I going about this the wrong way? Qt seems to make
this more complicated, I had no problem creating separate windows into the same
scene without QT.

Thank you,
Virginia