    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of 小 杨
 Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 10:16 AM
 To: OpenSceneGraph Users
 Subject: [osg-users] 回复: Re: Link error when i compile my project int debug
model(VC2005)!

 Percy Camilo Trive�o Aucahuasi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
 My release edition is ok!,dlls  is  dynamic  link lib ,they  do not need
link,when program is running,it  whill seach dlls,You only set  vc project
options --VC Directories --Executable files!
  Hello, seem like you forget to link against osg dlls.