Quoting Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Sashidhar wrote:
>
>> I've been using osg in linux this far. Today I tried installing it in
>> windows vista with VC++ express edition 2008.
>
> Jean wrote:
>
>> "The Sashidhar issue" meaning using CMake with Visual C++
>> Express 2008? This issue is totally unrelated to Vista,
>
> No it doesn't, this is related to vista.

Just because the issue was encountered on Vista doesn't mean it's
related to Vista. In this case, trying to run CMake 2.4.x with Visual
Studio 2008 even on XP would have given the same issue, because CMake
2.4 doesn't recognize VS 2008. You need CMake 2.5. Even on XP.

> I want to finish this talking about the article sent by Richard
>
> http://www.opengl.org/pipeline/article/vol003_7/
>
> It's a nice and a complete reference for those ones who want to use and
> develop with opengl on vista ;-).

Indeed. Thanks for reminding us about it! :-)

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/