Hi J-S,

Can you try to use a ref pointer instead of the regular pointer for
"osg::Shader* shader". I believe I encountered exactly this issue when
working on the PSSM, please see a patch that I sent +/- a week ago.

The shader was not cleaned up in the case of PSSM, and hence the new one
was not created.

bye bye
Raymond