Hi!

After updating the osg version from the svn which do
include the geometry shader implementation I got
always an OpenGL invalid value error. (nVidia driver
100.14.1)

The error is located in the Program.cpp in the line
2667:

_extensions->glProgramParameteri( _glProgramHandle,
GL_GEOMETRY_VERTICES_OUT_EXT,
_program->_geometryVerticesOut );

Here the default value of _geometryVerticesOut is set
to 0, which do cause problems on my system. Changing
the default value to 1 in the constructor line 2319:

Program::Program() :
    _geometryVerticesOut(1),
_geometryInputType(GL_TRIANGLES),
    _geometryOutputType(GL_TRIANGLE_STRIP)
{
}

doesn't break any rendering (I do not use geometry
shaders at now) and removes the invalid value error.

Could somebody please chek this.

Best regards,
Art