I have a class that inherits from osg::Group. In this class I'm
overriding the traverse function. It is written in such a way that the
CULL_VISITOR doesn't have an opportunity to call
osg::Group::traverse(nv). When I add this object to the scenegraph all
the nodes in my scene go black. Even if this class is a child - all
the nodes (including parent nodes) appear black.

What I did to patch things is to hack my class such that the
CULL_VISITOR is allowed to call osg::Group::traverse(nv); at least
once at the start. This seems to address the problem, albeit in a
kludgy sort of way. I'd like to know if:

- this is a new OSG bug?
- anyone else is experiencing this?
- or perhaps I'm abusing things in such way that is ill-advised?

Comments?