Hello all,

 I've read in the mailing list that some people made some patches to use
MRT.

I also did the same, instead of changing the RenderStage, I changed the
FrameBufferObject apply function (does MRT possible without FBO??)

Anyway, the textures I attach to get the right values, but the images I
attach do not.

In RenderStage, only the last image of the camera attachments is being
copied with readPixels.

So I patched the RenderStage too, going over all camera attachments and
trying to read the images. But readPixels read from the frame buffer, so
for those attachments I attached also a texture and applied the texture
with the state of the renderstage, and then tried readFromCurrentTexture
(with fixing the image class to read correctly when using float) but the
images data was the same (the data on the frame buffer) even that the
textures where different.

Can anyone explain how to read the data to the images (or any other way
to get the data from the MRT to the RAM)?

Thanks,

 Guy.