Hello Judd,

> I can confirm that when we run on two monitors and the stats are up that
> the framerate slowly degrades in OSG 2.2 binaries from the website.  It
> went from 60fps to 8fps in about 2 minutes.  We are running WinXP with a
> GeForce 8600 GTS.

What would be interesting would be to try other driver versions. I have
personally not seen this on my 8800GTX (running Vista, driver 169.25) so
possibly the Vista drivers don't have this bug. What's your driver version?

It would be interesting to see what specifically in the stats display is
triggering this, but I think it's not OSG's policy to work around driver
bugs, just wait for them to be fixed. In the mean time you'll probably
want to roll back to a version that doesn't have this problem.

J-S