Hi All,

Thanks for the comments about openflight. I guess I have to wait for Paul's
work to become available. Would be happy to beta test if that is any help,
although I confess to not knowing anything about the details of the flt format.

Having said all this, I guess the point of my mail is still open. Why would the
LoadLibrary fail for the openflight osg dll given that its all compiled on my
machine, and dll is in the correct place? A bit concerning really. I can accept
that once loaded I'm not going to get far with the save command, but it should
at least load the library.

Any thoughts would be most welcome.

Kind regards

Neil.