Hi folks,

since Paris is only 400km away from the place where I
am living, I would also like to attend the drink
session afterwards.

Hence I would also like to know if there is such a
session planned and if we are allowed to attend it?

Best regards,
Art

--- Serge Lages <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> Good news to have some OSG users meeting at Paris !
> Besides of the training, is there anything planned
> to go have a drink ? :)
>
> On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Paul Martz
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >  Hi all -- I'm pleased to announce that
> registration is now open for our
> > next public OSG training course, to be held in
> Paris, France, April 25-30,
> > 2008.
> >
> > To register online, please visit:
> > http://www.skew-matrix.com/trainingparis.html
> >
> > The full press release/announcement follows.
> >
> > Paul Martz
> > *Skew Matrix Software LLC*
> > http://www.skew-matrix.com
> > 303 859 9466
> >

> > *OpenSceneGraph Training, Paris*
> >
> >  *Ann Arbor, Michigan, and Louisville, Colorado,
> March 3, 2008*
> >

> > Bob Kuehne of Blue Newt Software and Paul Martz of
> Skew Matrix Software
> > are pleased to announce that registration is now
> open for three
> > OpenSceneGraph (OSG) training courses in Paris,
> France, April 25-30, 2008.
> > These three courses will provide developers with a
> complete OSG education.
> >

> > This event marks the public premiere of
> Introduction to OpenSceneGraph, a
> > 1-day quick-start course for developers new to OSG
> and scene graph
> > technology. Two additional courses, Intermediate
> OpenSceneGraph and Terrain
> > Databases in OpenSceneGraph, are again offered,
> but for the first time in
> > Europe. The courses are scheduled sequentially so
> that attendees may attend
> > all three courses, if desired. Bob Kuehne and Paul
> Martz co-instruct all
> > courses and labs. Instruction and materials are
> provided in English.
> >

> > *Schedule (April 25-30, 2008)*
> >

> > ·        April 25                  Introduction to
> OpenSceneGraph
> >
> > ·        April 28-29              Intermediate
> OpenSceneGraph
> >
> > ·        April 30                  Terrain
> Databases in OpenSceneGraph
> >

> > Courses meet from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm each day.
> Lunch and wireless internet
> > access is provided for all attendees.
> >

> > *Location*
> >

> > All courses are held in Paris, France, 72 rue du
> Faubourg St. Honoré,
> > Regus Office Suite. This is in the 8th and a few
> blocks away from numerous
> > Métro stations.
> >

> > http://tinyurl.com/ynur7f
> >

> > *Registration*
> >

> > To register for the courses and view additional
> information, please visit:
> >

> > http://www.skew-matrix.com/trainingparis.html
> >

> > *About the Companies*
> >

> > Blue Newt Software LLC exists to help customers
> solve their toughest
> > graphics problems. Blue Newt has assisted numerous
> clients achieve more
> > realism, performance, and insight with their 3D
> graphics applications. Blue
> [...]

      Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel
mehr bietet das neue Yahoo! Mail - www.yahoo.de/mail