Hi Brett,

Thanks for the further explanation, I know understand a bit more about
what you are after.  I'm afraid off the top of my head I can think of
the specifics of what you'll need to do.  You may well need to write
you own traversal of the main view's RenderStage rather than relying
upon the RenderBin::getStats(..) method.

Robert.