Hello again!

> > And finally I'm not sure, if the preprocessor flags like
> > OSG_LIBRARY in osg.vcporj have to extended to
> > OSG_LIBRARY_STATIC like in the OSG 1.2 solution.
> this is all done by ccmake. Set DYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGGRAPH and
> DYNAMIC_OPENTHREADS to OFF and you'll get SolutionFiles to
> build static libs. (Just checked this on my windows-machine)

Ok, found it... So far so good.

> I did get multiple defined symbols in my app when linking
> against theses static libs, I had to change the CMakeLists.txt
> -files of OpenSceneGraph from:
>
> IF   (DYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH)
>     ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DOSG_LIBRARY)
> ELSE (DYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH)
>     ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DOSG_LIBRARY_STATIC)
> ENDIF(DYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH)

> IF   (DYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH)
>     ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DOSG_LIBRARY)
> ELSE (DYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH)
>     ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DOT_LIBRARY_STATIC)
>     ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DOSG_LIBRARY_STATIC)
> ENDIF(DYNAMIC_OPENSCENEGRAPH)

Run into the same(?) problem: Got a lot unresolved external symbols... I
modified all CMakeLists.txt-Files like above and recompiled the osg-Projects
but still get the same linker errors. I doubt that my problem is connected to
the CMakeLists-Modification, isn't it?

By the way: Is this right, that CMake attaches to all libraries the prefix
"osg25-"?
--
Andreas Richter