Hi Vincet,

Even with doubles there are still precisions issue, just much smaller
than with floats.  If you are using a iterative calculation then if
you aren't care the errors could accumulate until their become
visable.   The best thing to do is to avoid an iterative calculation
and calculate the new camera position based on the position of the
node in the scene on each frame.

Robert.