Robert Osfield schrieb:

> Put this all together and I think we'd have to have really good reason
> not to migrate to entirely CMake build system.  CMake does support
> XCode, and I presume that it has moved forward in its XCode support
> since this time last year so we should now be in a better position.

Does CMake support building frameworks on OS X now? IMHO this was the
missing key feature, stopping us using CMake on OS X.

I'd like to get rid of the hand crafted XCode-files as soon as possible,
 but I have to stick with them as long Cmake can't build frameworks.

I can live with an extra xcode-subversion repository holding all
necessary files which is in control of Eric and/or me, so people can use
the old xcode files, if they need to.

just my 2 cents,

Stephan