Hi,
I'm encounter a problem with 3D texture mipmap. I try to setup my 3D
texture with mipmaps enable by:
volumeTexture->setFilter(osg::Texture3D::MIN_FILTER,
osg::Texture3D::LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR);
volumeTexture->setFilter(osg::Texture3D::MAG_FILTER,
osg::Texture3D::LINEAR_MIPMAP_LINEAR);
And OSG gives me a runtime error:
Error: gluBuild3DMipmaps not supported by OpenGL driver.
I'm now using 8800GTS 320M with 174.74 under Windows Server 2008 system.
I have found that gluBuild3DMipmaps function have not defined in glu.h.
Google search result tells me that the gluBuild3DMipmaps only supported
in GLU 1.3. I've found the GLU 1.3
here(http://www.geocities.com/vmelkon/glu.html), not official release. I
replaced glu.h, glu32.lib, glu32.dll with GLU 1.3. But OSG always gives
me the error. I also found nvidia OpenGL 2.0 document have this function
description.
My question is there any way to workaround the problem or can I manually
create and use mipmap for 3D texture in OSG? Thanks guys!