Hi Art & J.P,

I'm curious about the going for a custom StateAttribute for
DrawBuffers.  In terms of encapsulation osg::Camera isn't a bad place
for it, as there is already lots of RTT support there already.  If
there are cases when you want to enable/disable different combinations
of DrawBuffers within on RTT subgraph then the StateAttribute is
certainly the way to go.

I haven't yet player with MRT yet though so can't really give too much
insight based on experience so am all ears.

Robert.