Robert Osfield wrote :

"Hi Mike,

Could you try the SVN version of VPB as this may fix the CSLSetNameValue
issue.  The other errors suggest that your Windows files as different
than other Windows users have.  Could you specify the OS version etc.

Robert."

Well, I downloaded the April 1, 2008 SVN version. I'm using Windows XP
Pro and Visual Studio 2005. The suggested dependency package,
osgtoy.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/osgtoy/3rdParty/branches/ does not
include GDAL. If I download the latest GDAL, the included Visual Studio
2005 (Version 8) build solution does not work correctly. Is there a new
dependency package somewhere that contains ALL the necessary components
and that has been checkout on Windows with the latest svn versions?

Mike Greene