Hi Renan,

 Yes, Tools->Options->Projects and solutions->vc++ directories is just what
you think and evn though I prefer to set paths on the project I have have
used this way many times without problems.
Perhaps you've forgotten to change the combo under the label "Show
directories for:". It is initially set to "Executable files" wheras you want
"Include files" and "Library files"

/Mattias