Hi all,

Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
> Hi Frédéric,
>
>> Concerning the depthpeeling example, I also tryed it under linux with a
>> nvidia graphic card Quadro FX 3450/4000 SDI and it doesn't seem to work
>> either ...
>
> Just tried it on my machine, GeForce 8800GTX on Vista, and it ran at a
> steady 60FPS (locked at vsync) and seemed to work. Though I'm running
> OSG from SVN so there might have been some fixes between 2.2 and now.

On my laptop osgdepthpeeling cessna.osg provides a staggering 0.1fps :)
Linux 169.12 NVidia driver, svn osg. It works fine on more powerful
cards for me too.

> Not sure how the Quadro model numbers relate to GeForce cards. It could
> also be your Linux nVidia drivers, are they up to date? Too many
> unknowns to say for sure.
>
> J-S

jp

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.