Hello,

> The osg binaries gets put where you want them (using CMake). You tell
> CMake "where to build the binaries" and thats where you find the
> generated .sln file and, if you're lucky, a bin folder.

Actually, the bin/lib/share folders will be put in the directory
specified by CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX in the cmake config
(ccmake/CMakeSetup). Of course, you can set that to "." and they will be
put in the same directory as the .sln file (specified in "Where to build
the binaries" which is a misleading label), but I prefer to put them in
parallel to the src/ and include/ directories. It's up to you of course.

Note that on Windows, to get the binaries into CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX, you
have to manually build the INSTALL project in the solution, by
right-clicking it and clicking "Build". Otherwise, CMake builds them in
temporary locations and in various directories, and it doesn't really
make sense to use them from there. It's much cleaner to set
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX and then build the INSTALL project to get the
binaries and libs exactly where you want them.

Hope this helps,

J-S