Hello Harold,

> You'll need to install OpenGL headers as well as the OpenGL libs.
>>     OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR(ADVANCED).

In case that was not as specific as it could have been, you need to
start up Synaptic or whatever other package manager you prefer and
install the -devel versions of many packages. This one is in
Mesa-GL-devel (I think that's the name) but you'll also need other ones,
like freetype2-devel, jpeg-devel, and so on. It takes some trial and
error to get them all, and in some cases, you'll only notice you're
missing a package because the related plugin does not build and then
files of that type do not load (jpeg for example)...

I forgot to do it last time, maybe you could make a list of the packages
you needed to install once you're done and post it on the Wiki?

J-S