Hi all;

I try to save my aircraft simulation screen when I was flying with using ;

            // add the record camera path  handler
            viewer.addEventHandler(new osgViewer::RecordCameraPathHandler);

I can save the animation with using "z and shift + z" buttons and result of I
can get a "saved_animation.path" file. But when I run my simulation by typing ;
" ./run -p saved_animation.path ", I can't see any action. Aircraft is still
stopping on the screen. But on the konsole screen;

AnimatonPath completed in 7.08779 seconds, completing 1316 frames,
             average frame rate = 185.672
AnimatonPath completed in 7.08929 seconds, completing 3009 frames,
             average frame rate = 424.443
AnimatonPath completed in 7.08941 seconds, completing 3004 frames,
             average frame rate = 423.731

messages are showing one to one. I think animationPath is working but screen
effects not. How can I do for fixing this problem ?

Thanks so much..!

ÜMİT UZUN