Hi David,

This problem was fixed right after the 2.3.8 dev release, other
Windows users have since been compiling fine so I'd recommend you do
another svn update, and that doesn't work investigate why your local
svn checkout hasn't been updating the
include/osgViewer/api/Win32/GraphicsWindowWin32 header.

Robert.