 -----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: Friday, 18 April, 2008 17:36
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: Re: [osg-users] setHeight in DriveManipulator

  You can control this with an environment variable. The following is from
the OSG Reference Manual v2.2:

  3.2.16 OSG_DRIVE_MANIPULATOR_HEIGHT

  Specifies the view offset from ground level that the DriveManipulator
uses. The value is in world coordinate units.

  Valid values: Any floating-point number.

  Default value: 1.5

  Hope that helps,
     -Paul