From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Osfield
Sent: 24. april 2008 16:00
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] osg::SceneView thread model

Hi Erland,

I don't know what part of the OSG you are refering to when you say
SceneView-Camera.

SceneView doesn't do any threading whatsoever.

Its only osgViewer that added threading, and here SceneView is just an
implementation details, its not something
you'll typically interact with.

I don't personally recommend using SceneView directly anymore as
osgViewer classes are far more functional.

Robert.