Hi All;

I am trying to AircraftSimulation project. I have an BlueMarbleEarth database
(ECEF). I have these nodes in my program ;

1 - Earth Model TrasformMatrixNode
2 - Aircraft Model PositionMatrixTrasform

And these two models are child of CoordinateSystemNode which is Ellipsoid
Model. In this point I have an Callback which rotates the earth model around
it's xyz coordinate system. Actually earth is rotating and aircraft is stopping
on the earth at same coordinate on the screen. So we suppose that the aircraft
is flying.

And aircraft could rotated it's xyz coordinate system by fixed keyboard button
too.

I want to rotate earth model by aircraft model PositionMatrixTrasform matrix. I
mean when I rotate the aircraft around the z vector (in z up matrix system)
this make the earth model rotate around the z vector too but opposite position.
So you turn the aircraft left, earth will be rotated to right automatically.

How can ı do this control?

ÜMİT UZUN