Hi David,

not being a CMake guru myself I still note some oddities in your
report. I might add that I'm using the svn version of the dependencies
- not the zip.

Your PS suggest that you have old cache entries. Since Mike's zip
contains zlib1 and png13 and those are the ones you should use. Also
the CMake script (Find3rdPartyDependencies.cmake; have a look. it's
easy to follow, hard to write :) searches for zlib before zlib1 and
libpng before libpng13.

comments below...

On 5/6/08, David Spilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As far as freetype goes, it detects the following:
>
> FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR="D:/Code/3rdparty/include"
> (correct, but for incorrect capitalisation of 3rdParty)

The default does not exactly reflect the zip but that's just a
convenience. This value is set by you in ACTUAL_3RDPARTY_DIR

> FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR_freetype2 ="FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR_freetype2-NOTFOUND"
> FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR_ft2build  ="FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR_ft2build-NOTFOUND"

If you have the file D:/Code/3rdParty/include/ft2build.h CMake should
find them. If you don't want to delete teh entire cache you can try to
delete the cache entries for the two faulty ones
FREETYPE_INCLUDE_DIR_freetype2/ftbuild

hope this helps
Mattias