Thanks. Tonight I was able to get osgdb_freetype to build by setting the
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS variable to:
  -dylib_file
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
:/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dyli

Based on Eric's post, I'll let someone with more Mac and CMake experience
determine the proper fix, but this gets things building for now.
   -Paul