Hi,
If it can helps i have space on my server, so if someone wants to start something i can share my place, instanciate a vserver osgForge. If one is interested he can send me a ssh key and i will provide the space and a fresh linux distrib ready to use.

   Cedric

Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

Congratulations!

Thanks!

Don't be afraid of googlecode--it's quite awesome...

I'm sure it is, but if there's going to be an osgForge it would make sense for it to be hosted there. I can always put it on googlecode and move it when/if osgForge gets set up.

J-S

--
+33 (0) 6 63 20 03 56  Cedric Pinson mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.plopbyte.net