I have been away from OSG development for some time and am getting back into it. I'm trying to see if my application will port to OSG 2.4 using the osgViewer instead of OSG 1.2 using osgProducer::Viewer. As I was running the new osgviewer application I noticed that there are some command-line options missing when "osgviewer --help" is invoked, particularly "--window" and "--screen". The help is placed from the osgviewer application and the place where the options are read is now in the osgviewer application source. Both of these things should be in the osgViewer source to ease maintainability and reusability. If these options and help statements are in osgViewer then they don't need to be repeated for every application. I'll work on the patch if others think it's a good idea. Comments?

-Eric