Hi Rahul.

Toe-In stereo is not proper stereo, rather its just a hack that kinda
works OK as long as you don't need accurate stereo, but frankly its a
pretty amateurish hack, suggesting that one doesn't really know or
care what stereo actual means, or that one doesn't understand the
maths required to properly manage the projection and view matrices
when in stereo. The only time when Toe-In might be acceptable is in
certain head-mounted displays when the projection matrix is identical
for both eyes.

The stereo that's inbuilt into the OSG does a translate of view matrix
and the projection matrix to provide proper accounting of the eye
offset, screen distance and screen height.  However, the built in
support does assume a power wall setup, and doesn't have any built in
head tracking.

Robert.