Hi Wojtek,

Problem affects DrawArrays with TriangleStrips and TriangleFans as primitives. Also happens when DrawArrays are precompiled into display lists. Apllication must be run multithreaded with main thread doing window / GL context setup and worker thread doing OpenGL rendering. Problem could be relaxed when wglMakeCurrent gets called before each frame rendering. I noticed that artifacts appeared when wglMakeCurrent was called only once while worker rendering thread initialization . When wglMakeCurrent was called every frame artifacts did not appear.

Wow, nice sleuthing Mr. Holmes :-) Any chance you could devise a patch we could test, and see if it has a large adverse impact on performance?

PS. I have also some interesting observations regarding multithreaded / multimonitor / FBO usage. But its a subject for separate email.

I look forward to it, that's a big issue for us too.

Thanks for all your work,

J-S