Hello,

I checked the lighting and that is not the problem. But I tried to implement a
osgViewer::Viewer in the application (after the gtk main loop). Now I have the
same problem in the osgViewer. But the cessna.osg looks fine, when I comment
all GTK stuff out. Ergo, I think the problem is anywhere in gtk?!

Now a little example, at which the problem occurs. I create a gtk window and
after the main loop an osgViewer. Without the gtk stuff the cessna looks fine
and with the gtk window the cessna looks very rough and black.

int main( int   argc, char *argv[] )
{
    /* Pointer auf Struktur GtkWidget (wird für Fenster und Button benötigt) */
    GtkWidget *window;

    // Inits
    gtk_init (&argc, &argv);

    // Window erzeugen
    g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (window), "delete_event", G_CALLBACK
(gtk_main_quit), NULL);
    gtk_container_set_border_width (GTK_CONTAINER (window), 10);

    // automatsiches Aktualisieren, wenn sich was bei den Children ändert
    gtk_container_set_reallocate_redraws (GTK_CONTAINER (window), TRUE);

    // Widgets anzeigen
    gtk_widget_show (window);

    gtk_main ();

    osgViewer::Viewer* viewer = new osgViewer::Viewer();
    osg::Group* root = new osg::Group();
    root->addChild(osgDB::readNodeFile("cessna.osg"));
    viewer->setSceneData(root);
    viewer->realize();
    viewer->run();

    return 0;