Hi all,
So I have tested the osgPrecipitationEffect with the osgQT exemples, and it
works fine with all except the one using CompositeViewer in
AdapterWidget.cpp
The rain effect is here, but there is no animation.
In the two cases, there is the osgViewer::GraphicsWindowEmbedded in one it
works, so I think my problem is not here.
Things that change in this two examples are the inheritance of
osgViewer::CompositeViewer or osgViewer::Viewer, with
osgViewer::CompositeViewer précipitation does not work.

Julien.