On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 17:26 +0200, Mario Valle wrote:
> Thanks Jeremy for your work!
> Trying osgwidgetinput I receive the following warnings on Linux with latest
> SVN. At least
> one of them could be stopped if you could provide the missing font
> Calibri1.ttf . Is it
> possible?
> Ciao!
>       mario

This is a Microsoft font. :( Perhaps I should consolidate all of these
examples to use a Linux front that I CAN distribute or perhaps just the
arial font included in the OpenSceneGraph-Data project. At any rate, my
rampant and unpredictable use of fonts is just a way for me to try and
mix things up; please feel free to change that "font/arial.ttf"...

Obviously, issues such as these can't exist when I do the submission, so
it's good to bring up! I'll add it on the TODO on the website...