Hi Wojtek, Adrian,

I retested with --screen 0 and indeed osgshadow --pssm -1 | -2 | -3 --screen 0 does not flicker. Interesting isn't it ? I don't know much about PSSM implementation but it must be view dependent somehow. So if its not carefully prepared for multi view use some resources could be overriden by each view. We encounterd the same problem when we tried to write our view dependent shadows.

With --screen 0, I get good results for the -2 scene, but in the -3 scene, the shadows flicker for me (but I see the objects' shadows, which I didn't before) and it gives the same results with or without the --NVidia switch.

Also, in the -2 scene, if I zoom in very close to the shadow it flickers as if near plane culling was cutting the object in half.

Anything else I can test?

J-S