Hi Robert,

Thank you for your help. In fact, the window size (of the RenderSurface) changes every frame. So I adapt the viewport (of the sceneView) size. The Model also changes. In fact I try to render the mesh to get a texture. I adapt the size of the viewport and window in function of the size of the model. But I found a solution, maybe it is not the best but it works : I create a Producer::RenderSurface with a size 1024*1024. Its size does'nt change whereas the size of the sceneView changes. The pictures I got are correct. It may be I mistake from myself but I do not know where it came from.

Thank you.

Hi Sebastien,

What size is changing????  Window size?  Model size? Viewport size???
The length of a piece of string?

Robert.

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Sébastien Laigre