Hi

Currently osgdem (vpb-0.9.7) in paged-LOD mode generates various subtiles for
textures which can be output as dds files. I need to subtile my DEM data in the
same way as dds files, so I tried passing the DEM as a texture with "-t ". But
the sub-tiles generated when viewed in OSG viewer are totally white. I have
confirmed this through code that it is generating all the values as white. My
DEM file format is tif and so are my textures, but my textures subtile
correctly so why can't my DEMs ?

I'm using SUSE Linux 10.3, OSG-2.4, gdal-1.5.1, and vpb-0.9.7. Thanks for your
time.

Renzil