Hi Robert,

There is another strange thing about this.
If you run
   osgviewer scene.osg
and you press the 's' key, you could see that the statistics are red. So, the shader is applied on the statistics too.

Robert Osfield a écrit :
Hi Stephane,

When I run

   osgviewer scene.osg

I get a red cow, which looks correct.  I'm using the SVN version of
the OSG under 64bit Kubuntu 7.10 on a Quad core Intel chip with NVidia
drivers/7800GT.

Robert.

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 7:29 AM, Stephane Lamoliatte