Are you on a multimonitor NVIDIA system by any chance? If so, this is a
known issue in the NVIDIA device driver. Not sure what the workaround was --
I think it had something to do with additional MakeCurrent calls. You should
check the archives; this was discussed within the past month. You might try
the current SVN head to see if it resolves this issue.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com
+1 303 859 9466