On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Zoltán <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Robert Osfield wrote on Tuesday 03 June 2008:
>
>> The fix to this bug has been to implement a custom stream
>> buffer that just silently discards all calls to it, this
>> not only fixes the bug but also doubles the performance
>> of associated osg::notify() calls. An svn update will
>> give you this fix.
>
> This would be a good candidate for 2.4.1 then ?

Yes it'd be a good candidate for 2.4.1, since it's just one file
that's changed it should be an easy merge too.

I think once we have some maintainers in place for a 2.4.x series
users will be able request that particular fixes get considered -
noting the revision number that the fix was part of would be a good
way of pinpoint, also the submission
message would be good too.  Note the ChangeLog in the 2.5.x series
will provide much of this info.

> I'm no good programmer so I won't propose to help with
> stable releases, but I can help testing.

Testers are very useful :-)