> Do you remember any specific examples that would use an
> osg::MatrixTransform and assign it to a ref_ptr? I'd be happy
> to test out a specific example.

Are you saying the problem only occurs if you first assign the
MatrixTransform to a C ptr and then to a ref_ptr -- but goes away if you
instead assign it directly to a ref_ptr? If prvData is being cleared during
the MatrixTransform constructor, I don't see how this could make a
difference. You could easily modify an existing example to do this type of
assignment, if you'd like to verify it.

I imagine most examples use a MatrixTransform, including the ones you
listed. This leads me to believe the problem is with how you built your app
or how you built OSG. Is it possible you're running with a different version
of OSG than what you linked with? Try to identify and eliminate any
differences between the runtime environment you use for the examples versus
the one you're using for your app.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com