And the actual image would be useful, I'd imagine.

Jason Ziglar wrote:
I'm trying to have multiple projective texture shaders running within a scene graph. The projective texturing is projecting images captured from a set of cameras onto a single world model, with some overlap between cameras.

The current configuration is shown in the attached image. Each projector is a node which has uniforms representing a camera's projected image (camera transform, image, etc.) There's a projective group which is the child of each projector, and groups together the different drawables which should be colored by the projective texturing. The ideal outcome is to have everything in the projective group textured by a a single projector consistently. That is to say, if an object is overlapped by two projectors, one always has precedence over the other (the heuristic for setting the order isn't important at the moment.)

Is there any way to do this? I've tried having the fragment shader which performs the texturing test if a pixel has been colored, but that doesn't seem to help. From what I can tell, the node traversal order changes from one frame to the next, resulting in a very annoying flicker. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

<<inline: nodes.png>>