There's a Sourceforge project written by Heinrich Fink which adds some
support for ColladaFX to OSG's Collada plugin.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/collada-cg2glsl/

The code is in the osgdae_patch folder. I've never used the code and I
don't know if it'll need to be modified to get it working with the OSG
trunk. I do know that AMD built a ColladaFX viewer based on OSG that
uses Heinrich's code though, so at some point it worked.

Steve